N/S CB Tre'Davious White (4 Viewers)

LUX

Ride til I die!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In the event that we some how have another losing season, I think we should go after White.

He doesn't have huge numbers, but during the games, he seems to be where the ball is. He makes huge plays and he has been getting better each year. He is a Senior this year so he will be in the draft. I think he has some huge potential and could help us with our need for a CB. I know Breaux will be back hopefully mid-season, but we do not have depth at CB.

What are your thoughts on him? Do you think the Saints would pick him up if available?

He's a helluva player, but I still think we need help on the D-line..If we tank this year, i'd say we go after the biggest fish in the tank with Garrett out of A&M

If not him, Jonathan Allen out of Alabama is a stud as well

He's a stud. I don't know too much about his stock, but I'd be very happy to get him in the first or second.

Pass, I'm a LSU homer too. I wouldn't take him due to the level of CBs we have on the team. People tend to forget, Dennis Allen is doing very well considered he is playing UDFA rookies.

Saints Master has spoken..............................

We need him or Reuben Foster. Foster could be our Keuchly. That dude can play and hits extremely hard. We need a linebacker, Cb, and a couple of pass rushers on the defensive side

Don't wish that on him. Playing CB for the Saints is like playing drummer for Spinal Tap.

Adoree' won't be there when we pick, 20's (prediction)

20's are all playoff teams so I assume you think we win the division or take a wild card.

My prediction is 6-10.

I don't see us winning more than 2 road game.

@ CAR
@ ARI
@ SD
@ SF
@ TAMPA W
@ KC
@ ATL W

Home

ATL W
CAR
TAMPA W
DENVER
SEATTLE
RAMS W
LIONS W

Rams are terrible but we never match up well. Fisher owns Sean Payton so i reluctantly say win.

My mock draft for Saints success
1) Leonard RB Lsu
2) Tre White DB Lsu
3) Jamal Adams S Lsu
4) Malachi Dupre wr Lsu
5) Ethan Pocic C/OT Lsu
6) Davon Godchaux DT Lsu
7) Kendall beckwith lb Lsu

Not too sure about White. Seems to have a lot of hype about him, but he really don't stand out play after play. He flashes at the right time. I think we need to go after the best player and just hope it is a stud pass rusher. Like that draft though. they are good players and would be good value in the order they are listed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom