N/S Chad Johnson tells Parcells Call Him (1 Viewer)

That's my pick for where he ends up.....Miami here he comes!

Well, he may want out, but go public with your dissension AGAIN isn't an admirable trait I'd want on the team. I understand his desire to leave, but I really don't think going public is the respectable way of going about it.

If he isn't satisfied with Carson Palmer throwing to him then how quickly will he be complaining in Miami. Jon Beck? Cleo Lemon?

Be careful what you ask for Ocho. You see how quickly Moss fell off the map without a QB.

If he isn't satisfied with Carson Palmer throwing to him then how quickly will he be complaining in Miami. Jon Beck? Cleo Lemon?

Be careful what you ask for Ocho. You see how quickly Moss fell off the map without a QB.

:plus-un2: that is exactlywhat i was thinking ocho is not very bright if he thinks things will be better in miami. (maybe in 3 or 4 years)

I'm not sure if Parcells would even be interested in him. Parcells hated "the player" in Dallas, so I can't see why he'd want to put up with "the player 2.0" at his new gig. Of course the situation is a little different now seeing as how Parcells won't be actually coaching the team himself, but it's still something to think about.

I'm not sure if Parcells would even be interested in him. Parcells hated "the player" in Dallas, so I can't see why he'd want to put up with "the player 2.0" at his new gig. Of course the situation is a little different now seeing as how Parcells won't be actually coaching the team himself, but it's still something to think about.

I see your point but Parcells loved a player named Keyshawn who is Chad's cousin so I am sure that will make them buddies and not the player 2.0

T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom