N/S Charles Woodson cut [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

unexpected....least he can do is help turn MJ into a younger version of himself (MJ was compared to him a lot)

OMG people disliking opinons just chaps my butt

Damn i didin't say go out and grab him...Jesus H Christ

unexpected....least he can do is help turn MJ into a younger version of himself (MJ was compared to him a lot)

I quit paying attention to rep count years ago bro. Just ignore it.

The dislikes spice up the site. They probably red thumbed you because they are tired of seeing the Black Hulk in your avatar every time you post.

His cap number was too big (9M ish). He also had a roster bonus coming. Same for 2014. I don't think there was much dead money, so it made sense for GB to move on.

Not counting their cap roll over, they were pretty close to the cap level. So, they need to make room (Also have a Rogers extension looming).

Hey, if the Saints want to give him a 1 year prove it deal, why not? But, I'm not going to obsess over every single player out there.

He's really old. Gotta be a reason why GB cut him.

apparently 9 Million reasons. I'm all for trying to bring him in. Everyone keeps complaining about MJ, Harper, Robinson, Greer, White, and Patrick but yet are against brining in competion. Yes Woodson is older but he still plays great, and hasn't shown signs of slowing down. Is he our future at DB? Well NO. But given our current state on defense, the fact that he's played in a 3-4 defense for a few years now, and he is still a play maker I'm all for it so long as he doesn't try to over price himself. Plus maybe he could teach our younger guys like MJ, Robinson, White, IAQ, Bush etc a few things like Sharper did.

Woodson would be a terrific addition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom