N/S Charles Woodson cut [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Only problem is he'd get into a fight with David Thomas every practice.

I may be wrong, but doesn't a "cut" player have to clear waivers before being an outright free agent?

We really need a dude that's not afraid to throw a punch on the field

Roman Harper says other wise.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWXWawdXy7Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AWXWawdXy7Q?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Hm. Not sure about it. If he asks for too much money then..nope. But cutting harper and getting him if it means paying less, well, i'd be ok with that

Pass, we need a young CB/S to move forward with. I swear some people are still thinking this is the Saints of old, picking up teams old players because of former glory. It worked once with Sharper, but that's pretty much it.

Yeah it never works out for the Pats.

"@NFLosophy: Teams mentioned that makes sense for Woodson: Pats, Saints, Chiefs (good teacher for Berry). Possibly St. Louis. "

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hell yes. No he isnt the spring chicken he used to be but he is a good player, versatile, can play nickel CB, press, blitz, safety, you name it. Rob Ryan could do wonders with him.

Correct me if Im wrong, but did he play under Ryan in Oakland?

Yeah. rob was here from 04-08 and charles left in 06 so he played under him for his last 2 years in oakland.

Hey! Let's sign the aging vet up with the cap money we don't have! He'll turn 36 in October, but what the heck... MAKE IT HAPPEN, LOOMIS!

I love fantasy football fans. They so happily ignore the reality of football life and only pay attention to the past, thinking a once-good player still has it all at 36.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom