N/S Chase Claypool turning heads (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
Chase Claypool is showing early signs of the elite ability that I lauded before the draft.

He seems poised for a monster season with Roethlisberger back at the helm.

Chase Claypool is showing early signs of the elite ability that I lauded before the draft.

Ha, I literally just this morning thought of your love for him, your bet with HogsnSaints (https://saintsreport.com/threads/slot-wr.427254/post-7997435 and https://saintsreport.com/threads/slot-wr.427254/post-7997478) and read up some of the same reports about his camp performances.

Of course, I also saw him being slated for a role as #4 WR so opportunity will be the key...

Looking forward to adjudicating the Claypool vs Jeudy bet.

Ha, I literally just this morning thought of your love for him, your bet with HogsnSaints (https://saintsreport.com/threads/slot-wr.427254/post-7997435 and https://saintsreport.com/threads/slot-wr.427254/post-7997478) and read up some of the same reports about his camp performances.

Of course, I also saw him being slated for a role as #4 WR so opportunity will be the key...

Looking forward to adjudicating the Claypool vs Jeudy bet.
The funny thing is that I'm hearing more positive things out of raidersville about my other guy Bryan Edwards than Ruggs at this point.

If I remember correctly, I had both in my top 3 or 4 or something like that.

I will dig around for my old rankings.

Last edited:
I will say this, if Claypool is as good as I think he is then passing on him will be one of the biggest misses in recent years, especially as the best in a receiver-deep class like in 2020.

He and MT could've wrecked shop.

Wanted, did not get. Will be fun to watch him but he was out of cards after Sanders signing

I totally forgot who all of the WRs in this class were after doing a lot of study to come up with my rankings, lol. I remember the players, just not the names. But now that I look back I do remember you being very passionately on Team Claypool. I personally didn't have him in my top 10, so if he is performing well then good on him. I saw his ceiling as a redzone #2 WR.

For me, my hype guy was Denzel Mims, but I haven't followed up to see how he is doing. I thought he showed a lot of skills and potential in very limited opportunities on film. His route running and soft hands for such a big guy remind me a lot of AJ Green.

I think the rookie WR making the most noise right now that I am seeing is Justin Jefferson, which I expected with him going to the absolute perfect situation for his skill set. He may not be the most talented in the class, but I think he will get the most opportunities and have the most production this year.

I will say this, if Claypool is as good as I think he is then passing on him will be one of the biggest misses in recent years, especially as the best in a receiver-deep class like in 2020.

He and MT could've wrecked shop.
Not if the QB is on his back. A pro bowl RG will help this team more than a #3 WR.

Claypool was the highest ranked WR on the spreadsheet I created to compare WRs earlier this year. I stuck to my ratings and selected him in in the 1st round of both of the dynasty fantasy leagues I am currently playing in. One is a Devy league, so I already had Jeudy on my roster since I drafted him a few seasons ago while he was in college.

Said it all draft season & im still saying it now...Jalen Reagor will be the best WR from this class. Damm the Eagles! Reagor’s the toast of their training camp. Wish he fell to 24.

Said it all draft season & im still saying it now...Jalen Reagor will be the best WR from this class. Damm the Eagles! Reagor’s the toast of their training camp. Wish he fell to 24.
If he had, we'd still have drafted Murray or Ruiz.

I remain very confident in my side of this bet. Jerry Jeudy is a different level.
Actually their total yards on Sunday were pretty even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom