N/S Chase Daniel to start for Eagles [Update: Carson Wentz named the starter] (1 Viewer)

The Eagles are angling themselves for Watson
Ummmm....They just took Carson Wentz with the second overall pick. I'm fairly confident they aren't looking to replace him before he ever takes a regular season snap.

I'm rooting for Chase unless they play the Saints!

Go Chase! If only he could have come along out of college this year or last year. He really worked well in this offense and would have been a great replacement for Drew after retirement.

Just got that notification that Eagles plan to Start Wentz. Smh. Start Chase!

Good for Chase, but I see Wentz in there before mid season (unless Chase has a Pro Bowl season).

Philly fans are ruthless, and they will give Pederson a hard time if he doesn't put the rookie in. It's not logical to force the rookie qb to play, but since when have Philly fans been logical?

Wentz will start if/when healthy from the rib injury. Chase is there to help teach the QBs the system. It's not fair, but it's probably the right thing to do. Wentz needs to learn with live game action.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 1m1 minute ago
As @caplannfl said, Eagles plan is to start Carson Wentz in opener, if he's healthy enough to go. So that makes two rookie QBs in Week 1.

Wow. Somebody here called that a week or so ago. WTG.
Thank you. In truth though, I'd completely forgotten that Bradford was there, so I didn't think about the possibility that Bridgewater would go down, and the viqueens would mortgage the farm for Bradford. Weird.

Go Chase! If only he could have come along out of college this year or last year. He really worked well in this offense and would have been a great replacement for Drew after retirement.

The Eagles have all their eggs in the Wentz basket, no matter what. They don't think Chase is their future. The Saints could still have Chase if they want him, any NFL backup can be had for the right price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom