n/s chiefs could be trading brandon albert (1 Viewer)

Giving up assets and then handing this guy $15M more over the next 5 years than Bushrod signed elsewhere for doesn't make a whole lot of sense, even if cap space wasn't an issue..

Say we trade this years 3rd or next years 2nd for Albert, I know he has already signed his franchised tender. My question his can we redo his contract to bring tha tag number down?

The Chiefs can ask for what ever they want but they probably won’t get that compensation for the player. He has injury issues and wants a big fat contract after this year. The team plans to move him to right tackle which is why they cut Eric Winston.

He's the guy that (some say bearhugged/ some say successfully blocked) Martez Wilson on Jamaal Charles big run.

He's the guy that (some say bearhugged/ some say successfully blocked) Martez Wilson on Jamaal Charles big run.

Yeah I know, he's responsible for Charles runs in the last few years. If they let him go, it's a big mistake on their half, but then again they aren't looking to really establish a run game with Andy Ried as headcoach.

Always has been better suited to play guard (like Jahri Evans - can play OT or OG but better suited to the latter). Albert is the last guy in the league (given draft pick(s) and contract) I would pursue for LT

Say we trade this years 3rd or next years 2nd for Albert, I know he has already signed his franchised tender. My question his can we redo his contract to bring tha tag number down?

I say we use 1 pick to draft a LT instead of giving away the future of our team like we have been the past few drafts. We've already lost a pick because of Ruud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom