N/S Chiefs have $177.00 in Cap Space (1 Viewer)

Those things have a way of working itself out. Saints been doing it for years and still is. Winning the Super Bowl will make some cuts a lot easier until they are able to recover in a few years. Hoping for the same results here because I know we have one of the best financial management teams in the NFL.

Loomis could sign Jadeveon Clowney with that kind of cap space.

Sammy Watkins is an underachiever with tons of talent that haven't been able to make himself indispensable for the 3 teams he has play for.

To me, he is one of the most expensive players, dollar per dollar, considering salary vs productivity.

Sammy Watkins has had such a strange career so far. He's shown that he can be super productive at times and his talent is undeniable, but one week he'll look like an All Pro and then you'll forget he's playing for the next few months.

Last season was the perfect example. In the first game of the season against the Jaguars, Watkins went wild with 9 catches, 198 yards, and 3 TDs. It looked like he was going to put it all together and have a career year. Instead, he went on to average 37 yards a game and didn't score another TD.

I don't want Sammy Watkins to come to NOLA but if he did I'd be excited about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom