N/S Chiefs release Schwartz & Fisher (Both Tackles) (1 Viewer)

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They better get Pat some protection!

believe 2023 his dead cap, as of now, is only 5 mil
2023 is 2 seasons away, I wonder how many of those Super Bowl performances we will see from him in the next 2 years. Poor guy. He has the potential to be an all time great, but without protection his growth will be stunted.

Little o-line help in the SB, so hey, why not?

• 1Like
Reactions: MV2
I bet K.C fans arent feeling too bad. For 3 AFC Championship and 2 SuperBowl appearances, that franchise got thier bang for the buck

About to pull a Colts and draft 5 lineman

We've seen teams throw the kitchen sink at one area of need but I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. I've seen it done a few times but it's rare. Like in this case the Chiefs obviously need a Tackle so draft 3 and hopefully hit on 1.

also saw their center is gone too. so thats 3 out of 5 lineman. good luck next season mahomes. 2023 hes requesting a trade or going public like wilson is.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Chiefs will not re-sign impending free agent C Austin Reiter.
Claimed off waivers in 2018, Reiter emerged as a starter the past two seasons. The Chiefs are embarking on a full-scale rebuild of their offensive line, with Reiter joining LT Eric Fisher and RT Mitchell Schwartz on their way out the door. Going on 30, Reiter won't be guaranteed a starting job on the open market, though he was a solid pivot in 2020.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom