N/S Chiefs | Wesley wants to be released (1 Viewer)

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Chiefs | Wesley wants to be released
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 05:19:10 -0800

Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports Kansas City Chiefs S Greg Wesley would like to be traded or released from the team. Wesley said, "I've just told them we all know I'm not in their plans, so why are they holding me? They've had more than a year to trade me. They could have traded me last year. They chose not to. I was good about it, didn't cause distractions or problems during the season. I was really good about it, considering the way they handled it." He added, "They told me they were going to let me go right when the season was over. But I'm still here, and look what's happening now. Guys are signing with other teams and taking jobs away from me."

Is he any good?

The Chiefs...whew....can't blame Wesley for wanting to get out of there.

I remember one week a couple years back, I picked him up for my fantasy team and he picked off Brady 3 times! :hihi:

He's old and a little slow at this point. At one time Wesley was one of the top 10 FS in the game. It would be like bringing Sammy Knight in...he would make a few plays but also be a liability Wesley would be good on a team with 2 good corners. Incidentally, his little bro is a RB at USC (Broderick Green) who is going to be a beast (6'3, 240). He redshirted last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom