N/S Chris Ivory Hurt Already?? (2 Viewers)

Javon7143

InYourFace
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Chris Ivory, the Jets top RB, is on the stationary bike next to Santonio Holmes at practice. Not sure what his ailment is. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23nyj&amp;src=hash">#nyj</a></p>&mdash; Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) <a href="https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/statuses/360771785106530305">July 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Rex told him not to hurt anyone's ego on defense before the season starts

Unfortunately this is why the Saints parted ways with Ivory... you could never rely on him to be healthy. Such a shame too because he is extremely talented.

Who can the Saints rely on to be healthy? I don't see that as the reason for moving him.

Who can the Saints rely on to be healthy? I don't see that as the reason for moving him.

I think all things played a role. His injury history kept him from getting to the top of the depth chart, but he was a healthy inactive for a while and did a bit of complaining-- even through the media. I think his attitude might have rubbed a coach the wrong way along the line. But surely when deciding to "move" him the injuries were a real factor in that. IMO

I I'm dreading to see where the injury bug bites us next. There are-- right now-- guys on this team that are currently backups that will be starting for us soon.

Whatever the ailment is, it doesn't mean it's serious. It's the start of training camp, and coaches want to keep their guys injury free and fresh for what really matters. Probably something minor that they want to heal up before he starts practicing. Only thing that matters is if today was game day, could he play and make an impact.

We traded him, why would you have hard feelings toward him?

I didn't take that way. It is what it is. We love Ivory, bc the boy can ball, when he plays. He hasn't been consistently healthy, and NYJ are about to see why we parted ways with him.

Good luck to him, but, as FLSaintsFan sarcastically put it, we are not at all shocked that he is hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom