N/S Chris Johnson is crazy-fast... (1 Viewer)

This guy is a monster on the field. Whomever ends up with this guy will have a gem on there hands.

I think he is the third best runningback in the draft behind Run DMC, Mendenhall, and the yours truly Chris Johnson...

5'11 200lbs 40 time 4.2 and runs with power

If some kind of way we get this guy The Saints will be spectacular to see. Therefore if signedout the draft which RB would stay.

Conference USA is not all that slow guys. A 4.2 on the NFL Level is a 4.3 because evreyoe is so fast and play fast.
Chris Johnson is something to think about Hmmmmmmmm:scratch:

Uhhh, anyone besides me notice that those guys can't tackle?

Confrence USA is a weak group of colleges in football. They don't produce too much talent. Johnson is not even close to Stewart. He is a track kid playing football.

He is Justin Fargas.. Remember him at USC, he was super fast. Decent pro, but had highlights just like that in college.

At the very least, Johnson should be a monster kick returner. I think very highly of him (made him my 2nd round pick) and expect him to excel in the NFL. Not only is he crazy-fast, he doesn't mind hitting people to get by them either. Sure, he's a little small to win much taking on D-linemen and linebackers, but if he can use his speed to get into the secondary, he'll knock down safeties and corners without a problem.

Garbage...take it from a USM alum...C-USA is terrible. And you think he's better than Kevin Smith from UCF...I don't...this dude isn't even the best RB in his pathetic conference...Maybe as an UDFA as a camp/practice squad body

I like him way, way better than Matt Forte who gets more love around here. He honestly runs with more power and is ridiculously quick. I don't like him for the Saints, but I agree with the poster who said that he is probably the third best runningback in this draft.

Reads his blocks well,decisive,beats the angle,engages the tackler. Good prospect!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom