N/S Coaches On The Hot Seat (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's the last quarter of the season, so some will be out of a job soon.
Who gets the pink slip?
My picks are John Fox, Marvin Lewis, Hue Jackson if the Browns go 0-16, Gus Bradley.
And a surprise pick, Ron Rivera if the Panthers lose out.

I am going to say Gus Bradley, Todd Bowles, John Fox(maybe), Marvin Lewis, and Mike McCoy. I think Hue gets another year...

There was a report that the Browns won't fire Hue under any circumstances.

Bradley is for sure gone. I'd say 75 percent chance Bowles goes.

John Fox won't get fired because of the amount of injuries the Bears have had this year.

Gus Bradley definitely.

Marvin Lewis will never be fired, he's too good of friends with the owner.

Chip Kelly will be fired also Rex Ryan because they aren't making the playoffs.

Watching the Jets play makes me think if Bowles will get fired this week.

It's the last quarter of the season, so some will be out of a job soon.
Who gets the pink slip?
My picks are John Fox, Marvin Lewis, Hue Jackson if the Browns go 0-16, Gus Bradley.
And a surprise pick, Ron Rivera if the Panthers lose out.

Jesus. Ron Rivera isn't going to get fired. The pipe, put it down.

And, yes, I down voted you. Do better. This was a stupid post.

Mccarthy is my pick. I feel like Aaron is not loving him, Greenbay goes with the future hall of fame QB's preferences.

This is Hue Jackson first year coaching the team and management decided to tear down that team from the players,coaches and the front office.I am sure they knew this would be a rough year and they hoped they would at least win a few games but you don't pull the plug after the first year.

I imagine the Browns fans are a lot like the fans on this board and they want results now and they believe you should be a playoff contender in the first year of a rebuild. The fans don't want to wait because they believe you should a Super Bowl contender in the second year and win the Super Bowl within three years.

I

Gus Bradley
Todd Bowles (Jets have quit on him, unfortunately)
Bill O'Brien

Marvin Lewis is always on the hot seat but he has dealt with injuries this year.
John Fox has dealt with more injuries than the Bengals, so he's safe.
IDK why people think Chip Kelly is on the hot seat. That roster is trash.
Hue Jackson on the is another head scratcher. No way those idiots in Cleveland fire him after 1 year.
I think if we have another sub-.500 season next year, Payton deserves to be on the hot seat.

Sean Payton

This is Hue Jackson first year coaching the team and management decided to tear down that team from the players,coaches and the front office.I am sure they knew this would be a rough year and they hoped they would at least win a few games but you don't pull the plug after the first year.

I imagine the Browns fans are a lot like the fans on this board and they want results now and they believe you should be a playoff contender in the first year of a rebuild. The fans don't want to wait because they believe you should a Super Bowl contender in the second year and win the Super Bowl within three years.

I

It would be shocking if Jackson were fired. The whole team's approach has been that this year was a throw-away. You can't fire the coach under those circumstances. It would say far more about the ownership and management than it would about Jackson.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom