N/S - Coaching in the new professional football league in Brazil, the LFA (1 Viewer)

TCUDan

Cutting the lead blocker
Staff member
Administrator
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys. For those who are interested, I have been hired as the Head Coach of one of the franchies of the new fully professional football league in Brazil, the Liga de Futebol Americano. This league has been two years in the works and will be kicking off its inaugural season in September. Here is a link to the league overview in English.

ISSUU - Overview by LFABrasil

The league has agreed to a multi-year TV contract with SportTV, the biggest sports broadcaster in South America. In the US, online streams should be available of games via SportTV. It's also secured investments and equity holdings from high profile Brazilian celebrities and sports figures such as Anderson Silva.

Anyway, I'm excited and I hope you will all follow the progress of the league and my team. Be sure to like the facebook page and follow the LFA on twitter for more information:

https://www.facebook.com/LigaDeFutebolAmericano

Congratulations, they made a good hire. Just don't let it take away from your posting duties here. Looks like I have a new team to follow.

Man, that is sweet!

Perfect timing too as the World Cup will be there in 2014. Should get some ancillary exposure off that! ( and as a HC, some complimentary tix to see US MNT vie for the World Cup !!!! - just let me know if u need another to attend to fill that extra seat...ill fly down lololol )

Congrats and good luck!

Man that is awesome!! Are you guys hiring?

Good luck TCUDan! Dont be a stranga!

Way to go Dan!!! I will definitely keep up with you, your team and the league. Now I need a jeresey. I see a trip to a game in my future! Who's in for a Sr trip to show our support of Dan? BDM

Congrats Dan! Good luck to your team this season. It would be nice if you could get the first championship.

Awesome! If you need any playbooks, you can download old NFL playbooks ;)

Dont forget pics of the cheerleaders in EXTREMELY SKIMPY swimsuits! :9:

Congrats, Dan! I recall meeting and watching a game with you at Gators many years ago. Like others have noted above, I hope this doesn't cut into your ability to write some of the best posts here on SR.

Congrats, you're going to absolutely love it in Brazil. Trust me, I'm Brazilian. What city is the franchise in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom