N/S Cowboys agree to terms with LB Justin Durant without having cap space (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Great organization.

Now somebody has to restructure.

Good luck.

Philadelphia+Eagles+v+Dallas+Cowboys+Wild+zQD8K3YG17Rl.jpg

Clearly they had enough space to do the signing, or the NFL wouldn't allow it.

Clearly they had enough space to do the signing, or the NFL wouldn't allow it.

They agreed to terms. He didn't sign yet. They're 100k under the cap according to a cowboys fan friend of mine. He's banking on a Romo extension to give them space.

They continue to restructure and push money back year after year. It's not going to turn out well and that makes me happy.

Cowboys fighting salary cap blues | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

My favorite quote from the article:

"You look around the league, everybody is cutting players to get under the cap," Gosselin said. "The Cowboys are restructuring. The Cowboys keep pushing the problem back one year at a time. The problem never goes away. Eventually they're going to crash and burn. How do the Cowboys compete with no money, with a poor draft history, with the best teams in the NFL? You just don't see any short-term cure, or even a long-term cure for what ails the Cowboys."

They continue to restructure and push money back year after year. It's not going to turn out well and that makes me happy.

Cowboys fighting salary cap blues | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

My favorite quote from the article:

"You look around the league, everybody is cutting players to get under the cap," Gosselin said. "The Cowboys are restructuring. The Cowboys keep pushing the problem back one year at a time. The problem never goes away. Eventually they're going to crash and burn. How do the Cowboys compete with no money, with a poor draft history, with the best teams in the NFL? You just don't see any short-term cure, or even a long-term cure for what ails the Cowboys."

i hate to say it, but isnt that the same thing the saints are doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom