N/S Cowboys cancel practice due to emergency [edit - strength coach Markus Paul passes away] (1 Viewer)

PFT says rumors are rampant on what it is and they are not posting anything out of respect.

I came here all ready to make a snide comment, but...yikes, that sounds bad. Hope for the best for the Cowboys and their staff (except on gamedays on the field).

I was going to make a joke about not realizing they were even practicing before before I read the tweet. But this doesn't sound good at all. Prayers go out to them and I hope everything is good.

I edited title to clarify.

For some reason, my thoughts immediately turn to the Chiefs' Jovan Belcher situation from many years ago (my respect for Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli as human beings went up exponentially when I read they walked into the parking lot unarmed to talk to their player who was brandishing a gun and had just killed someone).

Don’t feel bad, was fixing to do the same until l realized how serious this could be

For some reason, my thoughts immediately turn to the Chiefs' Jovan Belcher situation from many years ago (my respect for Romeo Crennel and Scott Pioli as human beings went up exponentially when I read they walked into the parking lot unarmed to talk to their player who was brandishing a gun and had just killed someone).
Not to continue speculating, but if something like that happened, it would be on the non sports networks by now.

What year was this? I remember that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom