N/S Cowboys facing possible blackout for Giants Game (1 Viewer)

It would bring a smile to my face if the game was blacked out, but as others have said, JJ will never let that happen.

This

OH, and not to mention, this is the Grand Home Opener of the Death Star

deathstar.jpg.w300h265.jpg

Oh no! The punt hit the main power converter of the HD!

I've really got nothing personal against Jones, but if you build a 100,000 person stadium, and make it so expensive that non rich people can't attend, i have no sympathy if you can't sell the damn thing out.

This deserved repeating, IMO. I agree 100%, except for the part about having nothing personal against Jones...I do...his rumored desire to end the NFL profit sharing reeks of selfishness and lack of consideration for the NFL organization as a whole. But I guess he'll need the money to pay for the seats he can't sell in the Death Star, right? :hihi:

The NFL would make an exemption for them if it was really going to be blacked out, I have 0 doubt of that.

This thread is hilarious. Not because of the jokes but because of how many people missed them ...lol

I have a very good friend who happens to be a Cowboys fan (there really are some good ones). He just said the other day that the only way he would ever be able to afford to go to a Cowboys game would be to win the lottery. He usually went to a couple of games a year. I hate to say it....but I feel bad for the Cowboy fans. :covri:

Jan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom