N/S Cowboys facing possible blackout for Giants Game (1 Viewer)

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cowboys face potential blackout

Posted by Mike Florio on September 16, 2009 5:19 PM ET
At a time when all eyes are on Jacksonville and San Diego regarding the possibility that no eyes will be watching the respective home teams' games in the local market, a highly unlikely candidate for a blackout has emerged.

The Dallas Cowboys.

According to CBS 11 in Dallas, the Giants-Cowboys game has not yet been sold out. And if it's not sold out by 8:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, it might not be televised in the Dallas area.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/16/cowboys-face-potential-blackout/

So in addition to the fact that there's no television in anyone's home that can rival the four-sided HD drive-in theater screen that hovers over the playing field at the brand-new venue, the reality very well might be that it's the only set of screen(s) on which the game will be televised in North Texas.
:smilielol:

Their tickets are unaffordable for normal people, especially these days.

You've gotta be loaded to attend a game there.

Jerry Jones deserves it if they get blacked out.

It's the $75 parking.

I feel bad for Cowboys fans.... they can't afford to go to the games... and they support the Cowboys.

I just went to Stub Hub and found terrace level tix for $789 per season...thats not too bad. Am I missing something? Do they have PSLs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom