N/S Cowboys first home game checklist (1 Viewer)

I give it until about week 10 before they can't get 75k in that place.

That Stadium looked awesome, Cowgirls have one bright spot, there are 105k + fans too share the lost with.....

why would you say that? noone said anything about our re-opening. I hate the Cowgirls WORSE than anyone... but the facts are that there is a new stadium in Arlington that has the largest capasity of any other in the league not to mention the technology... don't hate so much, it just makes us look like ****** fans. BTW... it is a BEAUTIFUL stadium!!!

It's a beautiful stadium that the average fan cannot afford to buy a ticket to go to. It represents everything that is WRONG with NFL football today...fancy stadiums, overpriced everything, cage dancers, trying to outdo every other owner with your shiny new arena, etc...it focuses on everything EXCEPT the average fan and the game itself. Oh wait; they did have less expensive SRO tickets...what a friggin insult to the common fan. We'll let you in, but you're not good enough to afford an actual seat.

I'm giving credit to Osaka for this (his facebook status): it's a 1.2 billion dollar truckload of FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's a beautiful stadium that the average fan cannot afford to buy a ticket to go to. It represents everything that is WRONG with NFL football today...fancy stadiums, overpriced everything, trying to outdo every other owner, etc...it focuses on everythin EXCEPT the average fan. Oh wait; they did have less expensive SRO tickets...what a friggin insult to the common fan. We'll let you in, but you're not good enough to afford an actual seat.

I'm giving credit to Osaka for this (his facebook status): it's a 1.2 billion dollar truckload of FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

true, I heard them say all the stars were there tonight, I was like uhh stars are the only one's who can afford the seats.... lol the party passes is were they made alot of money tonight..... $30 gets you in the stadium and you get too stand up the whole game .....

true, I heard them say all the stars were there tonight, I was like uhh stars are the only one's who can afford the seats.... lol the party passes is were they made alot of money tonight..... $30 gets you in the stadium and you get too stand up the whole game .....

And probably not see the game cause there is 86 people standing in front of you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom