N/s cox cable (2 Viewers)

lasgo

Reaction score
just thought i would let you guys cox now has The NFL network a and cox sports channel in HD. GREAT

nfl network

they just added some hd channels in the B.R. and Lafayette...COX new orleans sucks

sweet, just got a HD TV and a new cable box. I was wondering why NFLN wasn't in HD. I guess it was on the way... perfect timing. :D

But Cox if you already have ALL the HD channels as you've been saying on your commercials for months... how can you add more channels that already existed???

I love how companies can say anything they want on commercials and not back it up.

Cox lafayette usually adds HD as necessary... Last year they didnt add FoxHD until the first day of the world series... Im guessin they got COXHD because of the hornets

But Cox if you already have ALL the HD channels as you've been saying on your commercials for months... how can you add more channels that already existed???

I love how companies can say anything they want on commercials and not back it up.

Yes Cox says HD service is FREE but you need to rent the box to get it, So is it really free?

son of a ***** I read this thread, hit my guide button and found out that we didnt get nfln in NO. Guess I should of read more than the opening post

Both have HD channels now but neither is airing programs in "true HD quality". if you watched the Hornets game last night and switched between ESPN-HD and CST-HD there was a huge difference in the quality. And if you watch Total Access on the NFL network HD channel you will see a graphic on either side of the screen which means it is still in a 4:3 standard tv mode and it is not being shown in the 16:9 true HD format. Which really surprises me for the NFL Network.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom