N/S: Culpepper loses home in foreclosure (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Much as I hate the memory of that TD where he fumbled the ball and then scored, it's sad to see this happen.

Sad Story. It was Randall Cunningham who led Viqueens to the NFC game against Atlanta.

I feel bad for that guy for sure. Millionaire that wasted it away. Yep.

Much as I hate the memory of that TD where he fumbled the ball and then scored, it's sad to see this happen.

Actually, even worse than that I would say. It was the 2 point conversion after the touchdown that he fumbled. It was 5 seconds left and gave them the 32-31 lead/win.

Actually, even worse than that I would say. It was the 2 point conversion after the touchdown that he fumbled. It was 5 seconds left and gave them the 32-31 lead/win.

I stand corrected. That does make it even worse.

Feel bad for him, but can't say that this was a surprise. He was one of the ringleaders of the Vikings sex boat IIRC.

Yachts are pricey enough, but a sex yacht!?!?

maybe i shouldn't be so judgemental, but when I hear stories like this all i can think of is "what a dumb ***"

i predict he will soon have a string of ailments resulting from undiagnosed concussions

watched the N if L manning/ leaf if chargers drafted manning/colts would have drafted leaf then vick,cowgirls new coaches parcells and payton would have drafted LT with pick 6 and brees in the 2nd round and ROMO WOULD BE SELLIN USED CARS AND COWGIRLS WOULD'VE WON 10 STRAIGHT SUPERBOWLS.i added all the parts in caps btw

since we have a story about culpepper. playin a little N if L if saints had given up the 2nd pick for romo does jerry throw enough money at culpepper to get him to sign or does he bring in the texas guy to compete with aging bledsoe.
having been tutored by payton does romo win us the superbowl in 06?
does brees blow up after replacing bledsoe in 06?would romo be the best QB ever with 3-4 superbowls with saints?
would brees be an elite qb with the cowgirls,or dolphins?
if culpepper goes to cowboys would they have been the first 0-16 team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom