N/S Cuts from Around the League (2 Viewers)

Whisenhunt is in San Diego now. Mike Mularkey is the head coach now in Tennessee.

Could be that being a new coach he figured he could clean house.

My concern is that Poutasi's rookie contract would have been cheap, and by cutting him the Titans are deciding to eat his cap money. That means they really hate him as a player.

Hard call about picking him up, 3rd rounders don't usually crash and burn in one season. He'd be a good offseason pickup to kick the tires. Right now, the Saints would have to release a player to get a guy they haven't seen practice.

I'm glad that isn't my call.

First wave of Falcons cuts:

The veterans among the early cuts were kicker Shayne Graham and tackle Bryce Harris, who spent three years with the Saints before joining the Falcons last year.
They also waived the following nine players: Defensive end Nordly Capi, tackle Laurence Gibson, defensive end Malliciah Goodman, defensive tackle Cory Johnson, cornerback Devonte Johnson, safety Damian Parms, offensive lineman Collin Rahrig, wide receiver Corey Washington, and linebacker Matt Wells.

Falcons make first wave of cuts, get down to 64 | ProFootballTalk

First wave of Falcons cuts:

The veterans among the early cuts were kicker Shayne Graham and tackle Bryce Harris, who spent three years with the Saints before joining the Falcons last year.
They also waived the following nine players: Defensive end Nordly Capi, tackle Laurence Gibson, defensive end Malliciah Goodman, defensive tackle Cory Johnson, cornerback Devonte Johnson, safety Damian Parms, offensive lineman Collin Rahrig, wide receiver Corey Washington, and linebacker Matt Wells.

Falcons make first wave of cuts, get down to 64 | ProFootballTalk

how bad do you have to be to get cut by the team with the bird looking thing on their helmets?

Would love to pick up Murray, but don't see Payton doing it.

Could be that being a new coach he figured he could clean house.

My concern is that Poutasi's rookie contract would have been cheap, and by cutting him the Titans are deciding to eat his cap money. That means they really hate him as a player.

Hard call about picking him up, 3rd rounders don't usually crash and burn in one season. He'd be a good offseason pickup to kick the tires. Right now, the Saints would have to release a player to get a guy they haven't seen practice.

I'm glad that isn't my call.

NFL.com last year compared him to Mike McGlynn who was/is awful.

Poutasi might develop but he wouldn't be better than what we already have best to keep looking.

Arizona: Safety Chris Clemons and linebacker Donald Butler were the most experienced players let go by Arizona.

Offensive lineman Taylor Boggs, defensive back Cariel Brooks, wide receiver Marquis Bundy, tackle Rob Crisp and guard Antoine McClain were also let go by Arizona.

First Cardinals cuts include Chris Clemons, Donald Butler | ProFootballTalk

Color me intrigued by Donald Butler. I doubt we need him, and our depth at lb is solid, but he would be of interest.

What's a good app to get updates for the NFL cuts?

Said this is a other thread but should have on this one...Dexter McCluster could be a good gadget player for Payton.

NFL.com last year compared him to Mike McGlynn who was/is awful.

Poutasi might develop but he wouldn't be better than what we already have best to keep looking.

How do you know? Simply because a website compares him to McGlynn?

when will we know something?, I thought the cuts were today at 3:00pm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom