N/S D-Brickashaw Ferguson

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
He has played very good as well as Nick Mangold. The Jets Oline is the one thing allowing them to win games this year.

Gin-Tilly

A lil help here please!
it was just a matter of time till the fans turn against Reggie. This guy was brought in to be GOD..... which is IMPOSSIBLE! I think Payton has something to do with this current sentiment towards Reggie though. I'm sure that teams have now begun to realize that Reggie is a decoy not capable of producing and what happens then? No one worries about him and begin to concentrate on the players that do make a difference. Who knows what this team will do in the future with Reggie but for the time being we can all stop holding our breath for the second coming of gayle sayers?

Banned #7

aosinc

Very Banned
nfl office 1 212 450 2000 call matt hill

bart scott should be suspended ,or at least fined ,for intentionally injuring a player ,and then bragging about it, no place in sports for that.lets all call force the nfl to do something .

MLU

National Signing Day Legend
bart scott should be suspended ,or at least fined ,for intentionally injuring a player ,and then bragging about it, no place in sports for that.lets all call force the nfl to do something .
I think you're lost...

ShahulX

Bring the WOOD!!!
VIP Contributor
Thats good, defenses look at him to much and key on him...they need to knowthat Bush and Deuce are threats and then it will be better for us.... fake it to deuce sometimes and give to reggie, use reggie as wr more, I agree on using him more with deep balls...

-shu

Living in New York, Ive caught a few Jets games and Ive tried to keep an eye out for D-Brick. I dont think that he has been too impressive. He still looks smallish out there to me and Ive seen him getting bull rush a number of times.
I have been more impressed by Nick Mangold. He looks legit.

Charlie

Antipodean Saint Fan
D'Brick has supposedly been outplayed by Mangold..... Thats not to say D'Bricks played poorly, but Mangold has taken control of the Jets line.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Collegiate Sports Board 23