N/S D-Brickashaw Ferguson (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
How is he doing with the Jets does anyone knows? Thanks

Last edited:
He has played very good as well as Nick Mangold. The Jets Oline is the one thing allowing them to win games this year.

it was just a matter of time till the fans turn against Reggie. This guy was brought in to be GOD..... which is IMPOSSIBLE! I think Payton has something to do with this current sentiment towards Reggie though. I'm sure that teams have now begun to realize that Reggie is a decoy not capable of producing and what happens then? No one worries about him and begin to concentrate on the players that do make a difference. Who knows what this team will do in the future with Reggie but for the time being we can all stop holding our breath for the second coming of gayle sayers?

Doing better than I thought he would...

<--- Mmmmm... Crow.

nfl office 1 212 450 2000 call matt hill

bart scott should be suspended ,or at least fined ,for intentionally injuring a player ,and then bragging about it, no place in sports for that.lets all call force the nfl to do something .

bart scott should be suspended ,or at least fined ,for intentionally injuring a player ,and then bragging about it, no place in sports for that.lets all call force the nfl to do something .

I think you're lost...

Thats good, defenses look at him to much and key on him...they need to knowthat Bush and Deuce are threats and then it will be better for us.... fake it to deuce sometimes and give to reggie, use reggie as wr more, I agree on using him more with deep balls...

-shu

Living in New York, Ive caught a few Jets games and Ive tried to keep an eye out for D-Brick. I dont think that he has been too impressive. He still looks smallish out there to me and Ive seen him getting bull rush a number of times.
I have been more impressed by Nick Mangold. He looks legit.

Smallish? D'Brick? He's not fat but he's a big, strong dude.

I think the vast majority of jets fans would tell you that D'Brick is having an excellent year.

D'Brick has supposedly been outplayed by Mangold..... Thats not to say D'Bricks played poorly, but Mangold has taken control of the Jets line.

That was an impressive draft by the jets. They realize it all starts up front on the o-line.

The report on him is that he is having trouble maintaining his weight. The Jets can't keep him above 300 pds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom