N/S D-Brickashaw Ferguson (1 Viewer)

All things considered, for a rookie LT he has done very well, IMHO...

He is lean,at times he looks like a big TE out there .... but has more than held his own in most instances... he is tall, strong and moves very well at the corner, for the outside zone and in space on screens...

Mangold has been very solid at cenetr also...

also keep an eye on Leon Washington ... a great little rookie RB... extremly quick and finds seems and really gets up field quickly, he's fun to watch...

Jets fans are not happy Coleson got away (there facility is on the Hofstra campus)

lastly, 3 or 4 decent Jets boards ... but none up to SR standards...

what i wouldnt do to see zach playing with this team right now...
can you imagine what he would do to the middle of the field???

If Zach was worth it then he would be starting for another team since we released. Face it. The dude can't block. That is why he is not on the team.

The report on him is that he is having trouble maintaining his weight. The Jets can't keep him above 300 pds.

I hear the Jets have picked up Sully to be his conditioning coach.

If Zach was worth it then he would be starting for another team since we released. Face it. The dude can't block. That is why he is not on the team.

I attempted to have a "Zach free" post... guess that's not possible...

he is playing like a stud. I loved D'Brick coming out of the draft and I am even more sold on him after seeing him play for the Jets (live in NYC).
But reggie is reggie. He will be a star in this league. The games we have lost reggie hasnt played well which tells me a lot. we have given him a lot on his plate.

I attempted to have a "Zach free" post... guess that's not possible...

To help get it back on track. I agree with what you said in your post. I have watched a lot of the jets games and Leon Washington runs with more power than I could possible imagine a guy his size could. He is very quick to hit holes and if he gets any space he is fun to watch. He has the potential to do some very special things if he continues to get the chances. I have him in my keeper fantasy league and picked him up the first game I saw him run.

Do you get the feeling that Mangini is still looking for his feature back when he already has it under his nose?

All things considered, for a rookie LT he has done very well, IMHO...

He is lean,at times he looks like a big TE out there .... but has more than held his own in most instances... he is tall, strong and moves very well at the corner, for the outside zone and in space on screens...

Mangold has been very solid at cenetr also...

also keep an eye on Leon Washington ... a great little rookie RB... extremly quick and finds seems and really gets up field quickly, he's fun to watch...

Jets fans are not happy Coleson got away (there facility is on the Hofstra campus)

lastly, 3 or 4 decent Jets boards ... but none up to SR standards...
All things I have said in a previous thread.:ezbill:

I think Saints Report is great, but there is one Jets board out there that is up there with Saints Report:9:

To answer the initial question, Brick has played well. He has had some tough early tests against the likes of Dwight Freeny and Jason Taylor and hasn't dissapointed. He and Mangold will anchor a great line for years to come.

I was vaguely interested in D'Brick, but more so Mangold. I've been very impressed with Faine so far and I think Brown has been more than admirable as well. I also, wasn't impressed when we drafted Bush, so I am not disappointed at this time. I'm not overly impressed either, but he has shown a couple of flashes that make me realize that there is a major possibility of me eating a fat crow this year, which I will happily do if the occasion arises!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom