N/S Dak Prescott emerging in Dallas (1 Viewer)

I think he'll come back to earth a bit but a couple of things I've been impressed with is his accuracy on his deep passes and his decisiveness. He seems to be going through progressions in his rollouts and either throwing darts to his primary, checking down to his safety valve or running for a decent gain. It just looks like he gets it and the light turned on for him at this level.

He also seems to have developed a connection with Dez. Like I said, I'm sure he'll come back to earth at some point but he clearly seems to be an NFL qb and he won't ride the pine for long.

You could see some uneasiness in Romo of the sidelines. Romo has had trouble staying on the field but he's had the luxury or terrible backups behind him to keep his job safe. The pressure is going to ramp up from the front office to the fans-- and we all know what happens to Romo when the pressure is on.

I know the hype and also know preseason gets you nothing. However, he has nice touch on the ball, and he is going through his reads. He also has a darn good OL in front of him. So while I understand that he hasn't really seen anything, he is also doing well with what he has to work with. While I doubt Romo is in any jeopardy, Dallas is in the same situation we are. An aging vet that will need replacing within a few years, young talent around him, and a relatively stable staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just remember Drew Brees was on his way out of San Diego after year3, but all of a sudden became all pro year 4

Best black QB Dallas has ever had.

Sup?

Dallas-Cowboys-%E2%80%93-Quincy-Carter-QB-Georgia.jpg

Rookie against generic defenses , hard to know what you have at QB. If they want to reach the Superbowl they better hope Romo can make it through the season.

17 is Quincy Carter right ? I forgot Randall Cunningham was on the Cowboys...

He couldve done alright with them but Jerry Jones was scared to bench Aikmen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom