N/S Dak Prescott (1 Viewer)

Side note: The Rams defense is looking confused. Missing Laurinaitis? :D

Kid is good - rooting for him even though I hate the Cowboys. Dak has eliminated their concerns of landing a #2 QB

Man, he looks great!

Didn't even think about them missing Laurenitis...couldn't decide if the Rams were that bad or Prescott was that good.

Goff is looking rough..

Side note: The Rams defense is looking confused. Missing Laurinaitis? :D

Interesting that you said that, and I wouldn't be surprised. Look how Seattle's O-Line crumbled when they (stupidly) got rid of Unger. Wilson was running for his life all season.

Btw... 4th round Dak looking a lot better at this point than 1st overall. Not saying that'll continue but right now Cowboys look like Geniuses

wow. pump the brakes people - 1st preseason game for a rookie - no gameplanning by the D and he probably has 1/8th of the playbook that he's running

he may b e great or he may suck - 1st pre-season game is probably the worst game to use to figure which

(remember RG3 looked all world in his rookie debut against us)

wow. pump the brakes people - 1st preseason game for a rookie - no gameplanning by the D and he probably has 1/8th of the playbook that he's running

he may b e great or he may suck - 1st pre-season game is probably the worst game to use to figure which

(remember RG3 looked all world in his rookie debut against us)

Ummm RGIII did it almost the whole season his rookie year.:scratch:

It's not such a bold of a prediction now but Dak Prescott will have a better NFL career than Jared Goff.

I just don't have any confidence that Goff will ever develop into a quarterback that can throw on rhythm. He's the same exact thrower he was in college. He has to wait to see a receiver coming open before he throws and that just doesn't work in the NFL unless you're an athlete than can buy yourself a lot of extra time to throw.

And that's not Goff.

Yeah it's way to early to proclaim that he won't develop that way, but I have yet to see one glean from him that would make me think otherwise and he needs to be told that early and often to see if he has the stuffing to buckle down and change something because he ain't gonna make it otherwise.

After watching live what Dak did to LSU in 2014, a year in which their defense really wasn't that bad, I'm convinced he can be a really good NFL QB. He has all of the tools.

Rams were playing vanilla defense no doubt but Dak certainly looked good. He was poised in the pocket and threw some strikes. He keeps that up and he'll be a starter for somebody in the future.

Well I'll be biased. I wish Dak was in B&G. There were two teams I didn't want to see him play for.....Atlanta and Dallas. Stupid Cowboys.

He will get a chance to see some playing time for sure. I am sure by week 10 Romo will be out on IR. He just can't stay healthy.

Dak looked great! He always looked great at State, too. Dude is just a baller. He only had one scramble too. Did most of it though the air. It also helped that his pocket was completely clean all night. Cowboys O line is still insane.

That said, I was also really impressed with Goff. He looked more impressive to me. He's pretty accurate and he throws a laser. He got zero help from his receivers and o line tonight, but the potential and tools are all there. He's got a decent future if they can get pieces around him.

Just save this thread and check back in a few years because he will never be a productive starter in the NFL....not at QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom