N/S Dak Prescott (1 Viewer)

Well I'll be biased. I wish Dak was in B&G. There were two teams I didn't want to see him play for.....Atlanta and Dallas. Stupid Cowboys.

He will get a chance to see some playing time for sure. I am sure by week 10 Romo will be out on IR. He just can't stay healthy.

Thank God we didn't waste a draft pick on that dude.

He showed alot of poise. Frankly he looked better tonight than Grayson ever has in the NFL, plus hes a hometown man!

Just save this thread and check back in a few years because he will never be a productive starter in the NFL....not at QB.

:jpshakehead: What are the powerball numbers going to be since you can see the future?

Back to reality.. He would have been a perfect 12 for 12 without 2 easily caught dropped passes.

Interesting that you said that, and I wouldn't be surprised. Look how Seattle's O-Line crumbled when they (stupidly) got rid of Unger. Wilson was running for his life all season.

You may want to check your facts before making such genalizations.

Wilson finished the season on fire... playing better than any other QB in the league. He is the first and the only quarterback in NFL history to throw 3+ passing touchdowns and no interceptions in five consecutive games.

Wilson finished the season on fire... playing better than any other QB in the league. He is the first and the only quarterback in NFL history to throw 3+ passing touchdowns and no interceptions in five consecutive games.

And what does that have to do with him running for his life? Don't think they said he didn't have a great season

must be a lot of ole miss fans on here with all the neg reps

I'm a Ole Miss fan and I wish we had drafted Prescott. I am watching the replay of the girls game against the Rams and the guy looked like a vet. I think he is going to have a great NFL future ahead of him. I'm also damn glad Ole Miss doesn't have the face him again.

#HailState
lsu-vs-mississippi-state-3-wesley-hitt1.jpg

Nobody cares.

In a game that no one cares about with players who won't make a roster, Dak looked good.

No team who finished 0-3 ever went on to win the Super Bowl. Stats pfft

He also finished the season with 45 sacks with 31 sacks racked up in the first 6 games. But I'm sure that has nothing to do with the loss of Unger...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom