n/s Da'Quan Bowers arrested on gun charge (1 Viewer)

unfortunately for bowers this was in NYC - which means its incredibly likely that he sees jail time.

Nearly 80% of people the plea the charge down and enter a guilty in this situation receive jail time, if i recall the statistic correctly.

the law specifically has that theres essentially no excuse. People that properly pack weapons flying through ny, who say, miss a connecting flight and have their bags given to them at the airport to wait til a flight the next day have been arrested and served time for accepting their bags from the airline (with a legally stowed gun in the checked bag). Daquan tried to walk in with it carry on.

and there isnt. period.

If you're not aware of current regulations regarding the laws of where you are going, you're an idiot and deserve whatever fine/punishment is handed down to you.

And I worried about things like will my disposable razor or plastic knife pass muster the last time I carried on that I even looked up the TSA rules on such things and printed them out just in case!

Is this something that he did before? Why would he think this was allowed? I pretty much thought that was impossible to carry on no matter what state unless you were an air marshal or some other duly authorized law enforcement.

If I had his knees I would carry one too. He had top ten talent but had bad knees coming out of college if anyone forgot.

I just flew a couple of weeks ago and forgot I had my knife on me until I was emptying my pockets....told the TSA guy and he said no problem I would just have to either let them dispose of it or mail it back to myself....I elected to mail it back. It cost me $16 freaking dollars to send my knife back to my home across town....now that is a crime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom