N/S Darren McFadden in bar fight (1 Viewer)

Isn't it sad when people decide to let the rest of the world in on the sheer magnitude of their stupidity? This guy just cost himself millions of dollars with his inability to stay out of trouble. If he didn't want the money, why didn't he just keep his nose clean, sign for the megabucks, and give those millions he just lost to me instead?

Isn't it sad when people decide to let the rest of the world in on the sheer magnitude of their stupidity? This guy just cost himself millions of dollars with his inability to stay out of trouble. If he didn't want the money, why didn't he just keep his nose clean, sign for the megabucks, and give those millions he just lost to me instead?

isn't it sad when people jump to conclusions???

Sadder is when they apparently haven't bothered to read the link provided.

It's sad when other people are envious of others doing better. Obviously I wasn't there to witness what happened, but I am almost certain someone tried to provoke McFadden. He goes through college without incident and now people know millions are in his future. This almost makes him a walking jackpot for someone trying to cash in on a lawsuit.

Last edited:

What a waste. Or,,, maybe he deserves to slip in the draft.

When I was a kid, if I was slated to be a top 3 draft pick, I would have hidden out for 4 months. I wouldn't ride any motorcycles, boats, play basketball... nothing. I would just do light workouts all winter long.

I too think that in some cases (future) nfl players are being targeted and provoked....

But notwithstanding the whole being placed in handcuffs thing, this is actually the second time he has been involved in a barfight, last time he got injured and lost playing time due to the fight. At that time he was just 18 years old.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/sec/2006-07-29-arkansas-mcfadden-hurt_x.htm

Add to that that McFadden who is 20 years old is in a bar after midnight in company of his YOUNGER brother. The fights are probably blown out of proportions, but maybe he should rethink his priorities

Although there appears to be much investigation to be completed, there are a few things to consider. The article reflects that McFadden may have been protecting his brother who was involved in the altercation. Who knows, did he get involved after watching someone strike his brother? I am not condoning physical violence, however, let's keep things in perspective.

Also, many bouncers are not trained to find peaceful solutions to disputes. The bouncer could have initiated the incident.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom