N/S Darren McFadden in bar fight (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gee, Darren, you already aren't nearly as good as you've been hyped to be, now you go and do boneheaded stuff. Are you trying to drop out of the top 15?

I hope he falls to us, then maybe we can trade down with a team looking for a running back. Jerry Jones would not hesitate to pick him.

Now we could get a good deal in the draft if he fall to us... Jerry Jones wouldn't care about what he do he'll still want him.

Well, that's where he broke his toe...in a bar fight.

I don't really think this will have much of an impact on him though. Bar fights aren't nearly that big of a deal compared to other matters. It says he was handcuffed for provoking and agitating, not fighting. I doubt that this won't blow over.

Whether he was provoked or not ask him if the fight was worth $10 million + that it will likely cost him in draft slot and future endorsements.

Why would Jerry Jones take Darren McFadden? He has a great back in Marion Barber. Can someone explain because I have no idea.

Whether he was provoked or not ask him if the fight was worth $10 million + that it will likely cost him in draft slot and future endorsements.

It's a bit early to tell that. Terrell Suggs wasn't effected one single big by his pre-draft fight.

I'm still looking for any evidence of a "fight". I've read arguing, being temporarily placed in cuffs, and the possibilty of 3RD degree assault charge. Maybe he pushed some knuckehead bouncer. Big deal.

Why would Jerry Jones take Darren McFadden? He has a great back in Marion Barber. Can someone explain because I have no idea.

Because Julius Jones won't be resigned. Meaning Barber is it for them. He also has a man crush on McFadden and has said he'll do whatever it takes to get him. I'm not saying his mindset is right, but thats the way he feels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom