[N/S] Daunte Culpepper Has More Knee Surgery (1 Viewer)

KingOfBattle

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Source: AP, ESPN.com [ Full Article]

Daunte Culpepper underwent arthroscopic knee surgery Thursday to remove a piece of cartilage that has hampered his recovery from reconstructive surgery a year ago. "Behind his kneecap there was a little piece of articular cartilage that was causing some catching," coach Nick Saban said. "That's what was causing the problem.

man we should have got him instead of brees

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play football again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play football again.

I would. I think by the start of camp next year he should be much better physically. I still don't think he's that great of a QB, but there's just too much invested in him I think to give up now.

That is definitely going to be a lot of rust to shake off when (and if) he comes back though.

he will play again, even of he is hurt he will try, they keep trying as long as they have contracts and teams willing to keep paying.

though im not sure how good he will be without a moss type reciever, the other issue is Harrington has put a decent string together, not sure if he is on a one yr deal or not but he has been ok the last 4 games against some decent teams

Anything makes big news these days. I heard this was to just go and cleanup the knee of some cartilage that was slowing the healing process and to also remove some discomfort. I think he will play again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom