N/S DHall to the Raiders (1 Viewer)

If the Raiders wanted to trade Nnamdi, I would be very happy if the Saints allowed them to recoup their second rounder by trading him to New Orleans. :9:

LOL...I think we all would jump at that trade although I seriously doubt they would even consider it.

The Turds are gonna be spending some big time Money thats for sure, Scary thing is in about 2 years they'll be as good as anyone else in the NFC.

why would you offer a 2 for fabian? if they land hall for a 2, then we can use that deal as a basis and offer a 3 or a 4 for fabian...

Fabin Washington is either their nickel or dime corner now if this is true, they would take much less than a 2nd for him, maybe a 5th.

It's about that time for a Pac Man article
stating he wants to go home to the atl. :D

If the Raiders wanted to trade Nnamdi, I would be very happy if the Saints allowed them to recoup their second rounder by trading him to New Orleans. :9:

I would give them our 1st rounder in a heartbeat!

That's actually bad news for us. Hall was mostly hype and I didn't think he was all that great. A low 2nd round pick is going to be more valuable to them... I don't like this at all...

yeah, he was good for at least 1 TD/game... for da Saints... ;)

D Hall & MV--2 great reasons to never draft anyone from Va Tech. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom