N/S DHall to the Raiders (1 Viewer)

NewOrleansFan

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
for 2nd round pick pending a new contract per ESPN News

Good news, he gets out of the NFC.

The Falcons will be terrible for the near future. It will be at least two or three years before they become competitive again, maybe longer. Not that I'm complaining.:ezbill:

The good news....he's out of our division and conference. :9:

The bad news...the Fal-clowns just picked up a very good 2nd round pick:covri:

We'll get to see how their new FO uses those picks. It doesn't look for us in the Dorsy/Ellis race. This gives them the chance to select a DT in the first, a CB in second and then use their own pick to select a QB again in the second....OUCH!!! Looks like the Falcons get a chance to get some really good players really quick to make an impact. I can't say I'm happy about this at all:cussing:

i heard that on the radio a little while ago, from John Clayton. The pick is NEXT years. With the money they're gonna have to pay him, what do they do with Nnamdi Asomugha?

OOPs!..I stand corrected.......it's this years draft.

Last edited:
Wow thats a pretty good CB lineup the Raiders will have.

Good deal for both teams in my opinion...

Raiders corners just got Scary!!!

Hall and Ashomuganator.... whoa nelly, even though i feel Hall is OVER-RATED....

The Falcons now have THREE 2nd round draft picks, #34 (from Oakland), #37 (their own), and #48 (from Houston via Schaub trade from last year).

Damn shame McKay isn't still in charge there, the chance exists they'll know how to use those draft picks.

Of all the teams he could have went to they picked one of the worst in Oakland. They must really not like him at all.....

i heard that on the radio a little while ago, from John Clayton. The pick is NEXT years. With the money they're gonna have to pay him, what do they do with Nnamdi Asomugha?

Or, for that matter, Fabian Washington (who is pretty good in his own right)?

If I remember, Fabian is still under his rookie deal. I wonder if contract negotiations with Nnamdi are going poorly and if they decided Hall/Fabian would be cheaper then Nnamdi/Fabian.

Could we see Nnamdi on the block soon?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom