N/S: DJ Hackett signs with the Panthers.... (1 Viewer)

If DJ can stay healthy, this will be a very nice pickup for them. The NFC South has had a pretty good year in free agency..

ouch. Another WR that Jason David can't cover in the NFC south.

At that price, he could end up being a steal. I wish we would have signed him.

Yeah, this could be a steal for the Panthers (unfortunately to say)....knock on him though is that he is injury prone.

ouch. Another WR that Jason David can't cover in the NFC south.

I think David covered him well when we played Seattle last year... but, yeah, a damned good signing for the Panthers. Who's going to get him the ball, though? Delhomme (lawlz)? Matt Ryan?

:mad:

i had him on my fantasy team last year and he did prety dang good when healthy. Man they got him for nothing.

Seriously, y'all are making fun of Delhomme after you got beat at home by David Carr last year? Delhomme had almost as many TD passes in 2 1/2 games, as our other three starters did in the next 13 games combined. Believe me, you will be facing a completely different Carolina Panthers this coming season. Delhomme throwing to Steve Smith, Moose, and Hacket, beats the crap out of Carr throwing to...nobody.

is delhomme coming back fully healthy?

That's still a question mark, but so far, he's right on schedule with his recovery. We at least have another promising young QB behind him now in Matt Moore though...that guy has only started 3 games, and he's already better than David Carr ever dreamed of being.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom