N/S Do you think Pete Carroll is Fired This Offseason? (1 Viewer)

Does Seattle fire Pete Carroll this offseason or give him a pass?

• Total voters

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
Pete has brought them the LOB , but will he remain coach after this disappointing season?

I am used to seeing him with that college rah rah Pom Pom excitement chewing that piece of gum like he is abusing it, now he just looks exhausted

If it's a new coach and a rebuild I have a little more faith in a Wilson exodus

If it's a new coach and a rebuild I have a little more faith in a Wilson exodus
This is a weird one because from what I'm reading, they let Russ have a say on the OC and he got the keys to the offense but some fans are saying that he can't play within the offense. So some are blaming playcalling but looking at the game, there were plenty plays left on the table. Folks are still arguing about the 2pt play..lol. I honestly think Pete Carrol walks and they give Russ a say in HC.

This is a weird one because from what I'm reading, they let Russ have a say on the OC and he got the keys to the offense but some fans are saying that he can't play within the offense. So some are blaming playcalling but looking at the game, there were plenty plays left on the table. Folks are still arguing about the 2pt play..lol. I honestly think Pete Carrol walks and they give Russ a say in HC.
Yes I seen what you saw , his hand is no where near 100 %. But you know how owners can be...While I am one that considers Wilson a pipe dream, I still can dream can't I? I know one thing , if it does occur this board is going to go nuts and Andrus may have to expand bandwith

Last edited:
The city of Seattle is not really Seattle anymore. Russ wants to be in SP’s offense
If he hadn't actually verbally said himself New Orleans was one of four teams he wanted to go to, then it may be just wild expectations, but it is a possibility and not quite a Swimmer thread lol

Sorry, but I don't want the Saints to be like the Yankees and sign old guys more than their value to win/lose the same from a younger prospect. QB is not our sole issue on offense and I dont think Wilson at 33, 34 next year is worth bringing here. Wilson is not playing into his 40s like Brees, Brady, etc. I give Wilson 3-4 years more before he retires. Winston has better value for worth from his age standpoint IF he is fully back from recovery. He should still be learning the offense so if Winston is back next year, you go with Winston.

If he hadn't actually verbally said himself New Orleans was one of four teams he wanted to go to, then it may be just wild expectations, but it is a possibility and not quite a Swimmer thread lol
Pretty sure Drew did his part when they worked out together 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom