N/S: Does Tampa Bay have a shot at 0-16? (1 Viewer)

Despite being division rivals, I find it difficult to really dislike the Bucs. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that those fans have gone through a lot of the same downtimes as we have or maybe it's because the few Bucheads I've run across stuck me as intelligent fans.

At any rate, I think they'll snag a couple of wins before the season is over and done with. They've got some talent on that team.
I agree completely with the first paragraph. I met one knucklehead, but luckily it was in 2002 when we were knocking them off in the opener, but generally ok fans. I also really loved Williams, Wilder, the Selmons and a lot of the older Bucs. I liked Dunn and Alstott, and Lynch and Sapp are the only ones I can think of that I particularly disliked.

I think it also helps that they are the new kids on the block (even compared to Carolina). I still enjoy whacking even the Rams, or old out of division opps like the Eagles/Cowboys/Bears more than I like beating them for the sake of who they are. Of course, I love division wins, but when we aren't toe-to-toe or in a tight race, I'd rather see them better than worse.

Now Carolina, true cry baby me me me fans. Smith is a perfect kind of star for that fanbase. I love to see them get whacked. Of course, there is no hate like that of the Falcons.

We play both of these teams (3 games) so if they both end up 0-16, I'm fine with that.

i hope they go 2-14 ...two wins from ATL ... :9::smilielol:

That would sure be nice because it is absolutely critical that we beat Atlanta both times this year.

If we split with Atlanta, or, God forbid, lose two, I see Atlanta going 13-3 or 14-2 given their remaining schedule.

Well, 0-7 is a strong possibility by Sunday evening.
I don't know. Without a solid starting QB, they could go 0-16, but something tells me that they will pull a win or two out, even though that remaining schedule is pretty brutal.

Well, 0-7 is a strong possibility by Sunday evening.
I don't know. Without a solid starting QB, they could go 0-16, but something tells me that they will pull a win or two out, even though that remaining schedule is pretty brutal.
Cleveland whacked the Giants during their precious 18-3 away game run (now 18-4 :mwink:), and Oakland spent more plays pounding McNabb than expected, so I'd expect 1 or 2 at a minimum. I see the wheels coming off in Charlotte pretty fast despite facing some bad competition, and it's hard for me to see them sweeping even their locker room floor.

Cleveland whacked the Giants during their precious 18-3 away game run (now 18-4 :mwink:), and Oakland spent more plays pounding McNabb than expected, so I'd expect 1 or 2 at a minimum. I see the wheels coming off in Charlotte pretty fast despite facing some bad competition, and it's hard for me to see them sweeping even their locker room floor.

lmao :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom