[N/S] Dolphins Cut Nine Players (1 Viewer)

KingOfBattle

Semper Fi
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins today terminated the contracts of wide receiver Marty Booker, quarterback Trent Green, tackle L.J. Shelton and defensive tackle Keith Traylor, the team announced. In addition, the team waived tackle Anthony Alabi, defensive tackle Anthony Bryant, tackle Marion Dukes, defensive tackle Marquay Love and tackle Joe Toledo.

Miami Dolphins.com

I think we should bring Trent Green in to compete with Brees for the starters job.

I mean, it was only 3 years ago that he threw for 4,000 yards. Maybe Payton can teach him back up!

:lurk:

get ready for the "should we pick up 'insert player name here'" posts...

I will start it off, LOL

I wouldnt mind bringing in Marty Booker in for training camp.. He is a veteran and could still be a #3 or #4 wideout... He is 31 years old, so he has 2-3 more years left in the tank..

I think we should bring Trent Green in to compete with Brees for the starters job.

I mean, it was only 3 years ago that he threw for 4,000 yards. Maybe Payton can teach him back up!

Trent Green doesn't remember 3 years ago. j/k

Seriously, for the man's own health he should just retire... he's had way too many concussions... I'd hate for him to end up like Mike Webster or Andre Waters

I was thinking the same thing... talk about a "spaceeater"... but isn't he like 55 years old?

He's 38 years-old... but he's huge. He basically a small planet. If we can put him in front of the opposing team's center and tell him not to move... that's an instant defensive upgarde for us.

Last edited:
If Traylor can't play DT he's gotta be able to compete for a spot at corner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom