N/S Dolphins new logo (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Bogotá, Colombia - via - Metairie, LA, USA
It hasn't been officially announced that this is their new logo, but it's a 99.99% chance that it is bc it has been leaked to reliable media outlets. It's also rumored that their will be drastic changes to their uniform and helmet.

I personally don't like the new one at all mainly bc I think that this logo doesn't work for an NFL logo; it looks more appropriate for an aquarium or jetski company. Their new helmet is also supposed to be drastically different - silver base w a mirror like quality to it ala Oregon Ducks.

I am predicting an epic fail in terms of the Dolphin fans accepting it. I think loyal fans will buy the merchandise w new logo in smaller than predicted numbers, and I think nation perception of the entirety of the logo/helmet/uniform changes is going to be horrible. IMO the logo doesn't work and the mirror like helmet will be too flashy/tacky for most to embrace.

I actually don't mind Seattle's new look overall, their isn't an over use of that neon greet and their colors and new design patterns aren't over the top; but these changes (and Oregon's helmets/uniforms this most recent season) are just screaming too much "look at me being different" for my taste. It is Miami tho, and they love flashiness, so I could be completely wrong here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 935
This one is similar but in IMO looks a lot better. God knows why they did not choose this one.

Obviously excluding the background. It would look better on a jersey like represented in the image.
2pqnr49.jpg

This one is similar but in IMO looks a lot better. God knows why they did not choose this one.

Obviously excluding the background. It would look better on a jersey like represented in the image.
2pqnr49.jpg

That one is much better. The other one looks like it should be for their WNFL affiliate.

Is this an alternate uniform thing? Because if not, Wow. I don't hate it, but it is soooo different. It is gonna take some getting used to.

I'm red thumbed on the OP why lol? I didn't design the ugly thing; I just told you about it.
Wasn't me, some people just do it for fun I swear. Hell ill be red plumbed for posting this tbh. I had like 13 red thumbs for saying I think Coldplay should do the Halftime show at the next Superbowl in the "who would you choose as the next Superbowl artist" thread. It's people's opinion but a fact that Coldplay are one of the best bands in the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom