N/S Donald Driver is awesome! (1 Viewer)

SuperQuincy

You said it mon!
Reaction score
Just read this article about Donald Driver retiring, and needing to make one last stop before he left Green Bay.

Y! SPORTS

Classy gesture, by a classy guy. He played the game the right way, and he is going to be missed on Sundays.

Take a year or two off and then get ready to accept an offer from NFL network, or ESPN. They could use more guys like Driver, and less Deion Sanders, and Warren Sapp.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tfHhpnWDduc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awesome... And he can dance too....

Colston reminds me alot of Driver. Did his job in a professional manner, and will always be one of my favorite guys to play the game.

Look forward to seeing him behind the broadcast desk!

Kind gestures like this make the world a better place. Thank you Donald, for taking the time to brighten her life!

That's an awesome story. I also like the one about JJ Watt last week.

Great story.

I think that Driver has been showing for some time now that he's a quality individual along with being a good football player.

It's awesome that there was an actual retirement ceremony for him.

He does seem to be a genuinely nice guy. These stories are good to see when usually you see the uglier side of NFL players (DUIs, spousal abuse, etc).

Thanks for sharing that great video and story with us, SuperQuincy. I have always liked Donald Driver. We need more like him and we need more stories like this.

Way to go, Donald! Gave Angie LeRoy the best gift a fan could ever want. And a memory that will last a lifetime.

:worthy:

Yep, we don't get to see enough of the good stories like this. Props to Driver!

You're very right. Far too often, the wrong people hog up the spotlight for the wrong reasons. It's so very refreshing to see a positive story about a classy player. He will definitely be missed.

A good man. Awesome of him to recognize a fan like that. The best to him in his retirement from "a boys game played by men".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom