N/S Draft News DeSean Jackson WR Cal (1 Viewer)

Maybe as a PR/KRer, but that's pretty small for a WR IMO. If he has exceptional strength, that may be his saving grace.

this is why i hate the offseason...people look at a players size and immediatly get turned off..

he'll have his chance at the combine. Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet. I can say this, he better shine on Sunday at the combine. I'll be watching at 11am.

this is why i hate the offseason...people look at a players size and immediatly get turned off..

I'm not turned off, I still like the player, but the 32 NFL franchises will be turned off.

That's just how it is. Recievers who are 5'9 or so don't go in the first round. At least not the early first round. Sinorice Moss (2nd round), Steve Smith Carolina (3rd round), I think Lee Evans is probably the shortest 1st rounder in awhile (5-10, #13 overall). DeSean Jackson may run a phenomenal 40 time and get some consideration but the fact is, sitting at 5-9, he's likely going to slide.

Looks and plays bigger. 49ers in the 2nd.

I'm not turned off, I still like the player, but the 32 NFL franchises will be turned off.

That's just how it is. Recievers who are 5'9 or so don't go in the first round. At least not the early first round. Sinorice Moss (2nd round), Steve Smith Carolina (3rd round), I think Lee Evans is probably the shortest 1st rounder in awhile (5-10, #13 overall). DeSean Jackson may run a phenomenal 40 time and get some consideration but the fact is, sitting at 5-9, he's likely going to slide.

According to Matt Mayock, there are no 1st round graded WRs in this year's draft.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom