N/S DT Dorsey did not have surgery on his knee (1 Viewer)

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ProFootballTalk.com - Rumor Mill

In response to a suggestion on Jaguars.com that LSU defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey had knee surgery, Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Dorsey didn’t.
Citing two unnamed sources, Schefter says that the surgery didn’t happen.

Lost in all of this is the reality that Dorsey reportedly has a leg problem of the same general type that caused defensive tackle Alan Branch to plunge on draft day in 2007. But Dorsey played all of last year with a stress fracture supposedly in his leg, and other injuries.

I'm a die hard LSU fan and i could have told you he didnt have surgery. I think branch dropped because of being overweight and having no work ethic. I doubt Dorsey would drop past us or Cincy

Warning: Sarcasm

No! Dorsey has a poor work ethic and he did have surgery and I hear that he has major character concerns also! I definately think that he should not be picked in the Top 9 because those teams would be making a major mistake!!

Uhh... yes he did! Take heed, top 9 teams, Dorsey's leg hindered him all season and only a fool would take a chance on him that high in the draft!

With the 3rd pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select.....

Glenn Dorsey!

I think that, in order to guage the popularity of this board, the mods should allow us to create a thread titled "Dorsey Arrested for Drug Possession!" the week of the draft. We could also state that he was on his way home from his surgery and he was also involved in a hit and run before being pulled over and searched for drugs because the whites of his eyes looked like ketchup. Kenny would then report it on WWL and then PFT would subsequently report it also. This would send all teams into a tizzy and they would then take Dorsey off of their boards completely. As the Saints go on the clock, contact is finally made with Dorsey's reps who refute the report.

I think that, in order to guage the popularity of this board, the mods should allow us to create a thread titled "Dorsey Arrested for Drug Possession!" the week of the draft. We could also state that he was on his way home from his surgery and he was also involved in a hit and run before being pulled over and searched for drugs because the whites of his eyes looked like ketchup. Kenny would then report it on WWL and then PFT would subsequently report it also. This would send all teams into a tizzy and they would then take Dorsey off of their boards completely. As the Saints go on the clock, contact is finally made with Dorsey's reps who refute the report.
co-sign :plus-un2:

Make it happen!

morgus.jpg

The doctor himself who performed the surgery on Dorsey says..."He'll be fine...trust me"
:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom