N/S Eagles are about to feel the wrath of goodell - LSU's russel shepard involved (merged) (2 Viewers)

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
“I actually took myself off the draft board during the draft,” Shepard told WNXX radio, via LouisianaDaily.com. “Teams started calling me probably in the middle of the sixth round asking me ‘Is it true that you’ve signed with a team already?’ and I actually got it out of the way before the draft was over, because that was the perfect fit for me.”

The host asked for clarification, and Shepard gave it.

“I signed with them before the draft was over,” Shepard said, explaining that after he fell through round five he decided to focus on the Eagles.
Shepard also said that Eagles coach Chip Kelly personally called him at the beginning of the sixth round to explain that the Eagles couldn’t draft him because the team had lost some picks via the trade up to get quarterback Matt Barkley at the top of round four.
Russell Shepard says he

Say goodbye to some draft picks Philly. And SMH at chip kelly, you just got busted for cheating at Oregon and now this

Wow.

NFL security will come in and sweep it under the rug...Sorry! I meant investigate.

Please deny it, Chip Kelly. We all know that the cover up is worse than the crime to Goodell. Or is that only for the Saints?

Nothing is going to happen to Philly....are you kidding me?

they are not the Saints.......case closed!

Either Chip Kelly is stupid or a complete and total idiot.

You JUST left a program that is under investigation for recruiting violations (Oh, THAT'S familiar...) and then you pull this stuff as soon as you join the Eagles?

There are no words for the level of stupidity this encompasses.

That kids dumb...sure he gets cut before OTA's....did he realize what he was saying?

I better see some action, but u know they would say oh chip is new to the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom