N/S Eagles willing to give up Nick Foles for 1st or 2nd round pick (1 Viewer)

saintsfaninhos

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
4a9rtTN.png

Wow Eagles still doing the QB fleece I wonder if Reid will give up pick 34 for his guy. :spit:

I hope no one's so dumb to give a second or a FIRST for foles. Please don't give picks to the eagles, pretty please.

Funny thing is on the Herd Colin said Kelly wants to be a revolutionary coach. Who mostly focuses his draft picks and major free agents on defense then finds cheap fast offensive players who fit his system. Basically his thinking is Franchise QBs cost too much and destroy the team salary cap.

Laughable!

Which team chooses to give up their first rd pick, if the Eagles are eager to settle for a 2nd rd pick?

Funny thing is on the Herd Colin said Kelly wants to be a revolutionary coach. Who mostly focuses his draft picks and major free agents on defense then finds cheap fast offensive players who fit his system. Basically his thinking is Franchise QBs cost too much and destroy the team salary cap.

he kinda right

He was a 3rd round pick but he looked more like a 5th round pick last year.

If I were Andy Reid I'd forget about Foles and Alex Smith. I'd draft Joeckel or Lotulelei in the 1st, get another good player in the second and draft a QB in the 3rd or even the 4th and have him compete with Matt Cassel.

If I were Andy Reid I'd forget about Foles and Alex Smith. I'd draft Joeckel or Lotulelei in the 1st, get another good player in the second and draft a QB in the 3rd or even the 4th and have him compete with Matt Cassel.
:covri: I would feel sorry for Matt if he is still the starter.

:covri: I would feel sorry for Matt if he is still the starter.

Well none of these QBs in the draft are worth the first pick overall, or even 1st round, and I couldn't waste high picks on any of them. Reid is gonna have to dig out his own Russell Wilson, if he's out there.

Smith is a game manager not a game changer, the 49ers will want a 2nd or even a 1st for him. Foles is a back-up.

I prefer as many qbs as possible to go in the top 15

Well none of these QBs in the draft are worth the first pick overall, or even 1st round, and I couldn't waste high picks on any of them. Reid is gonna have to dig out his own Russell Wilson, if he's out there.

Smith is a game manager not a game changer, the 49ers will want a 2nd or even a 1st for him. Foles is a back-up.

Not sure I disagree on that but I still can't see Cassell as opening day starter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom