N/S EMMANUEL SANDERS (1 Viewer)

NYSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Emmanuel Sanders posted on social media Tuesday that he would not agree to restructure his contract.
Sanders is due $10.15 million after tearing his Achilles' tendon in December. The three-year extension he signed in September 2016 included $6.9 million guaranteed for injury. Perhaps a settlement is in order. Without that complicating factor, cutting Sanders would free up $10.25 million in space. Sanders turns 32 next month

This is one guy i've been keeping a eye on who i think would fit perfect in our system if healthy

What do you guys think????

Lol... I rather get in on the Antonio Brown trade than go after a WR with no speed left

Any receiver that put up his numbers with Case Keenum throwing to him is worth a look.

I think he is not worth the cost. At that price point, no. And just coming off of an achilles? Too much risk, too much money.

Emmanuel Sanders has always been about $$$. He is a baller, but if it’s going to break the bank for someone coming off his type of injury, then heck no

Solid player, too much $$$. Risky. I'd rather let another team take the risk unless it were a reasonable contract.

It is likely he is taking the money and retiring.

At least at the moment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom