N/S epic tackle (1 Viewer)

I think his head might have been turning anyway?? Not sure. Thomas is risking doing damage to his hand or fist though by doing that.

My eyes could very well deceive me, but that looked like a fake movie punch. :hihi:

My eyes could very well deceive me, but that looked like a fake movie punch. :hihi:

I thought the same thing. In fact my immediate thought afterward was the nfl is turning into wrestling

Supposedly, he was trying to punch the ball out... which is illegal I am told. :scratch:

I don't think he intended to do that. It will be stupid.

That is a personal foul all the way, and a fine besides that.

How many times has a fumble been reversed because it was punched out. Never?!?

Good rule [emoji53]

How long has that been the rule? Tracy Porter forced a fumble against the Vikings by punching the ball out, technically that should have been illegal? I don't like that at all.

I didn't know that was illegal as well. Peanut Tillman made a career from his stellar play, but none as popular as his "Peanut Punch"!!!! The NFL always knew about him doing it, sometimes they would boast about it on their website and highlights/videos

He's obviously trying to punch the ball as the RB goes down early avoiding much contact

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom