N/S: Eureka! A way to break the Madden curse! (1 Viewer)

tristang

Banned
Reaction score
It just hit me.

Put Favre on the cover. Since he's not playing next year, the Madden curse won't affect him. This will break the chain, ending the curse! And it will be a great tribute to the man leaving the game.

He might come out of retirement.:hihi:

Put Jason David on the cover. There's no way he could have a worse season than last year. Maybe it will become a reverse-jinx and he will have a Pro Bowl season...

Knowing how much Madden loves Brett Favre, this is a distinct possiblity.

BTW, remember when Madden was on the cover of Madden? He's still raking the $$$ in and making my head and ears hurt everytime he's blabbing on TV.

Apparently, the curse is being passed through the TV to the audience.

didnt vince young break the curse by not getting hurt? or did he get hurt this year?

He got hurt twice this season Against the yucs he suffered a hamstring injury and and a concussion when he hit the cement :covri:

In the Denver MNF he reinjured his hammy

Sub Favre for Sean Taylor. As much as the OTTness surrounding his death compared to others was a bit bad.
Giving the money to his daughter and having him on the cover would be a nice touch.

That's a nice thought DoubleSaint. It would be a nice way to honor him and also help support his family.

Neither Favre or Taylor are in the NFLPA (or in the game for that matter) so I doubt they'd do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom