N/S- Even TJ thinks Chad should be traded (1 Viewer)

CJ for thisyears 3rd and next years first
the 32nd pick is good value for Ocho

Of course TJ thinks Chad should be traded. Then he'd be the #1 WR with a great QB in Palmer. Why wouldn't he say this? It shows support to his "bud" Chad, but also benefits him personally.

TJ should shut his mouth and play football.
Let the front office do their job, whatever their decision may be.

I said it in the other thread. Chad Johnson can not be traded for any picks this year. The cap will not allow the Bengals to unload him until June. Any trades will have to involve next years picks. They were talking about it this morning on ESPN radio.

TJ should shut his mouth and play football.
Let the front office do their job, whatever their decision may be.

While I would normally agree, look at it from his perspective. Say they keep CJ against his will and then they lose. The whole team, players, coaches, gm, ownership, will have this thorn stuck in their throat in the form of CJ letting them all know what they can see for themselves.

If they win without him, then what do they do when the cure-all that is winning brings CJ back? Throw him in at #1 over the guys that go you there? Or have him complaining on the sidelines for the rest of the year? We all know what Al Davis would do, and that's even more proof that the Bengals should just cut their losses and get what they can for him. Hell they could probably get Dorsey for him when you think about it. CJ + the #9 to the Rams for the # 2 and there goes Dorsey to the AFC north. To be honest if we can't get him I'd rather him land there then Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom