N/S Ezekiel Elliott Domestic Violence Allegations (1 Viewer)

Is this seperate from previous allegations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same allegations, NFL just never finished it's own investigation.

Interesting. Didn't finish or didn't really care because there wasn't any media attention about it

Interesting. Didn't finish or didn't really care because there wasn't any media attention about it

They've been working on it.

I think it's almost done, and people seem to be leaking that he's in trouble.

They've been working on it.

I think it's almost done, and people seem to be leaking that he's in trouble.

I thought the girl was proven to be making up allegations by her own friend selling her out to the prosecutors in that case? Or is this a different girl/issue?

It's Goddell again.

I don't care about Cowboys and Elliott but he's looking like a scapegoat for fighting cause against domestic violence.

Of course it's a Cowboy.

GODdell had some egg on his face in recent weeks with the Josh Brown situation. A punishment for Elliott...? As Steve Harvey likes to say, "I don't know if it's right, but I know it's real!"

I thought the girl was proven to be making up allegations by her own friend selling her out to the prosecutors in that case? Or is this a different girl/issue?

It's the same case, he's been exonerated, but apparently, the girl is trying to take her case to the NFL now. Not sure if I believe anything she says based on what I've read. I have no idea how credible she is though. NFL players deal with stuff like this all the time though. Tough to sift through all of the cases, whether real or made up.

FWIW, I hate the Cowboys, but I hope it's not true. Elliott is a great looking rookie talent and I like seeing the young players do well.

Michael Thomas Offensive ROY stock about to shoot threw the roof.

95770d344ee370.img.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom