N/S Ezekiel Elliott Domestic Violence Allegations (1 Viewer)

I have no idea how credible she is though. NFL players deal with stuff like this all the time though. Tough to sift through all of the cases, whether real or made up.

I'll help you out. As a former victim advocate I can tell you that the vast majority of allegations are legitimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll help you out. As a former victim advocate I can tell you that the vast majority of allegations are legitimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't doubt that at all. I've actually worked with and spent time with victims. It's no laughing matter. That said, there are some cases that do indeed turn up being either not legitimate or greatly exaggerated. It happens unfortunately. I have a lot of sympathy for victims, but at the same time, there's 2 sides to a lot of stories.

Agree, but in this particular case, she is caught red-handed asking her friend to lie about what happened. That friend provided 1) text messages as proof of that request to lie, 2) a sworn statement stating that she saw the claimant be jumped by a female earlier in the night, and 3) that she saw the entire interaction between she and Elliott and that she was not assaulted (instead, she just screamed at Elliott for letting another woman drive his car). This is also congruent with what other witnesses in the parking lot report. Here's a link with all of this info.

I'm not going to condemn Elliott until I get full details. Certain women abuse laws and rules to get leverage in disputes, or even to enrich themselves.

GODdell had some egg on his face in recent weeks with the Josh Brown situation. A punishment for Elliott...? As Steve Harvey likes to say, "I don't know if it's right, but I know it's real!"

Correct

This is what is driving this investigation. Goodell is paranoid at this point regarding domestic abuse and does not want this to reflect poorly on the NFL once again.

god I pray that it all falls apart for the Cowboys

could not happen to a nicer organization

elliot gets supended, romo put back in the starting lineup causing dissension in the locker room, romo starts losing games late in the 4th quarter in typical romo style....

Michael Thomas Offensive ROY stock about to shoot threw the roof.

95770d344ee370.img.jpg

tp57.png

Get back in there you idiot!!! Sell! SELL!! SELL!!!!!!!

I hate the cowboys and I hate Ms State, but if the Cowboys take the division I'd have to strongly consider Dak as the top rookie if he holds the starting job. And he is a good guy to boot. Jerry Jones got damn lucky in the last draft. I hate it

I keep waiting for the meltdown to happen down in Dallas ...

I still believe they will fold up like cheap lawn chairs when it matters most (playoffs).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom